Saturday 8 November 2008

Sunday lunch and Spaced travel well

We had our friends from church round last night for a sleep over. In preparation Andy made too many cakes (although she would claim this is an oxymoron). We did roast chicken with roast potatoes and stuffing (picked up from the British section of the local posh supermarket - though Andy had to find the packets that were still in date!). We had to explain what roast potatoes were and stuffing, but it all went down pretty well even if we do say so ourselves.
We fell into the usual party trap of filling the kids with sugar and then turning them loose on the house.


Finally after getting the kids down we introduced everyone to Spaced which went down so well we stayed up until 2am watching it - which is early for Ken who normally works later and who just received his business cards as a Security Host.

2 comments:

Bill said...

That cupcake stand is a work of genius - or extreme baking deviance

klk said...

Oh, my. You were right, Andy. It was better to post the pictures and ask forgiveness later, cause I would have NEVER given permission! ;-) Yikes! It looks like I'm pickin' my nose. How quaint.

It was a fabulous evening and such fun. I'm already looking forward to our next get together!

Keep an eye out on my blog for more pictures...I believe it is time to get even. ;-)

Cheers!