Sunday 2 December 2007

Sledging

The snow is much better for sledging today, so we went to Arneston Park which is just a few minutes drive away and so went and hurled our children down steep slopes on not much more than a plastic tray. This was also the first time I'd ever been sledging I'm pretty sure. If you ranked the real reasons I wanted to come to Minnesota this probably ranks higher than my job :-)

Poised at the top of the slope, the intrepid explorers prepare to launch themselves into the unknown.


And some action footage, we missed the wipeout where Becky and I hit a huge snowpile that I mistaken call a slope in one of the clips.



Andy also spent a while making the kids advent chocolates so they wouldn't be corrupted/poisoned by any Hershey's nonsense. If she could persuade people to part with $1,000/calendar then she would probably make minimum wage, they're not exactly quick to produce.

No comments: