Friday 13 June 2008

Best use of a day off

On Wednesday I was at work when everyone else went to the Zoo. Minnesota has a great zoo, but unfortunately the wildest animals were outside the cages so it was a little stressful (so I hear :0)

I had the day off on Thursday and was hoping for better things as we had booked out the whole day to go to the Mall of America (MOA). We all got day passes ($30) and as the MOA is just 10 minutes away we were there pretty much when it opened. It has just had a massive facelift so now all of the rides are Nickelodeon themed and there are a couple of new 'big' rides which were great. Sadly my camera battery went flat after just a few shots but you can get some idea that we had a great day. Dan, Bill and I stayed until 9pm and clocked up over 30 rides throughout the day each.









No comments: